Rock Salt Powder
|upto 30 kg Net Wt.
|50-65 KG Net Wt.
|4 to 7 days
|In tons per day
|Premium Best in Industry
|20 FCL, 40FCL , Partload
It is the most unadulterated type of rock salt less salty in taste and isn’t synthetically handled. It very well may be utilized as a sound substitute of regular salt as it is plentiful in minerals and doesn’t present medical issues like hypertension, puffiness in the body or eyes.
Accessible Pack Size: 30 kg
Advantages of Rock Salt:
- Our Rock Salt Detoxifies your body remotely just as inside
- Facilitates pressure and body torments
- Rock salt is profoundly helpful for patients languishing over normal Salt
- Rock Salt Aides keeping up body Ca-Mg siphon fundamental for nerve motivation transmission.
The Ayurvedic Sanskrit name of rock salt is “Saindhaviavan”. Rock Salt is plentiful in minerals and doesn’t present medical issues. Rock Salt is known as SendhaNamak. The advantages of rock salt are:
- • This salt upgrades the flavor of details and plans which it has been utilized.
- • Rock salt supplies minerals which are required by our body. Our body requires salt for its legitimate working. Salt upgrades water retention, keeps up PH and aides in development of supplements between tissue liquid and cells.
- • Separated from these capacities, rock salt settles circulatory strain and furthermore goes about as an enemy of oxidant.
- • It improves craving, expels gas and calms indigestion.
- • Rock Salt is likewise utilized as home cure in different wellbeing conditions like joint pain, herpes and bug nibbles.
- • The brackish water of this salt can be utilized for swishing, in throat contaminations and basic virus to clear entries. • This salt can be utilized as teeth whitener.
- • Sendha Namak can be utilized as body clean. It sheds dead skin and builds sparkle of skin.
- • It can likewise be utilized as foot clean, hand scour or for foot shower.
- • A spot of rock salt blended in with 1 tea spoon of ginger juice builds hunger and helps absorption.
It is shaped by the dissipation of salty water from huge water bodies, for example, inland peripheral oceans, encased bayous and estuaries in semi-bone-dry locales where it is found in colossal stores. In the Indian subcontinent, it is found in the Himalayan locale where it known as the Himalayan gem salt.