Black garlic clove
|upto 260 kg Net Wt.
|50-55 KG Net Wt.
|4 to 5 days
|In tons per day
|A+++ Best in Industry
|20 FCL, 40FCL
Dark garlic is a kind of matured garlic whose cooking is owing to Maillard response as opposed to caramelization, first utilized as a nourishment fixing in Asian food. It is made by warming entire bulbs of garlic (Allium sativum) throughout a little while, a procedure that outcomes in dark cloves.
- •Use the cloves as you would cooked garlic: Purée them with oil, at that point smear the glue on crostini, consolidate it into dressings, or rub it onto chicken or fish before broiling.
- •Powdered, it resembles umami pixie dust: Sprinkle it on anything that needs some naturalness and profundity.
Dark Garlic will be garlic matured at high temperatures to deliver marginally wrinkled dark cloves with an exquisite and sweet taste that is both caramel-like and garlicky, with traces of balsamic or tamarind. Its surface is delicate like meal garlic, with connotations of malt and molasses without the harsh nibble of crude garlic. Our Black Garlic Cloves are dried to protect their flavor and newness, and expand timeframe of realistic usability.
- Flavor is more smooth than crude garlic, coming up short on the trademark acidic chomp
- Connotations of malt and molasses
- Delicate, delicate surface suggestive of cooked garlic
- Delightful in sauces, marinades, dressings, pasta and rice dishes and considerably more
The flavor and smell of garlic as we expect it is decreased yet in its place is a rich, nearly demi-coat like flavor that gets done with the pleasantness of figs and the unpretentious undercurrents of garlic. While dark garlic isn’t intended to supplant crude garlic, it tends to be utilized in comparative dishes to make new flavor complexities. Attempt it with eggs, meats, pasta, fish, plates of mixed greens, even pastries.