|PP Bag/Box||Upto 30 KG Net Wt.|
|Jute Bag/Box||50 KG Net Wt.|
|Delivery Time||4 to 5 days|
|Supply Ability||In tons per day|
Cheese powders are made by resolubilising characteristic cheddar in water (with or without the guide of emulsifying salts), and afterward splash drying the subsequent emulsion. Cheddar powders can be in an assortment of flavors, according to client prerequisites Cheddar,Gouda, cream cheddar, and so forth.
Our top of the line cheddar powder is ideal for sprinkling on popcorn, pretzels or any nibble you want.
– Use on broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus dishes, just as cheese burger and pasta goulashes.
- – Sprinkle cheddar powder over French fries, popcorn, pretzels, or heated potatoes.
- – Mix cheddar powder with margarine or sharp cream to make cheddar sauces.
- – Bake into breads for simple mushy supper rolls.
- – Add to your breading blend to offer punch to breaded chicken, pork slashes, and so on.
- – Stir into refried beans for a mushy plunge or spread for burritos.
- – Mix into plain yogurt at that point dress noodles for a velvety, tart cheddar sauce.
- – Mix a touch of cayenne, cumin, dark pepper, garlic powder, include two or three teaspoons Mix into a 15-ounce pack of corn-chips, and shake it well.
Time frame of realistic usability: 10 Months